Monday, August 30, 2010

Plenty of games on the way. I can't wait.

Lately I've been so bored with my Xbox360 that I started putting back in my copy of Gears of War. Over the summer there was a very limited amount of big name titles that came out. The only game I bought over the summer was Red Dead Redemption, which by the way I highly recommend, and otherwise there wasn't anything I wanted.


What games did you guys play over the summer? (old and new)
We will see how many games are new. I'm pretty sure there won't be that many, leave your game in the comments.

There is no need to worry though because in the next few years we have plenty of titles we have to look out for.
Halo: Reach
Gears of War 3
Infamous 2
Marvel VS Capcom 3
Marvel VS Capcom 3 comes out in Spring 2011!
Dead Rising 2
Guitar Hero 6
Medal of Honor
Rock Band 3
Rage
Fallout: New Vegas
DJ Hero 2
The Force Unleashed 2
Goldeneye 007
Fable III
Epic Mickey
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Assassins's Creed Brotherhood
Gran Turismo 5
LittleBigPlanet 2

And I'm Pretty sure that's not even half of the stuff coming out, so all I have to say is leave your wallets full and make sure you have a lot of time on your hands.

Any games I left out that you are looking forward to? Let me know in the comments.

8 comments:

  1. not a big fan of xbox 360, but i really am looking forward to gears of war 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LBG2!!!
    http://bedroomaroma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to dead rising 2
    will follow for more info

    http://terronecentury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete